Slashed Skin 3D FX Transfers
Been in a fight with a rabid werewolf? Come up against Freddy Krueger’s deadly claw?
Either way, our Slashed Skin 3D FX Transfers will add an impressive element to your special effects makeup look this Halloween.
Created by leaders in the makeup industry this clever yet simple to use temporary Halloween tattoo transfers to the skin with a little water and instantly transforms your look. Combine the special effects slashed skin transfer with your perfected make-up skills to create a realistic appearance of a claw slash to the fact. It’s a great look for your Halloween party or night out!
How to apply:
1. Skin must be free of makeup or oils
2. Gently cut the packaging open, peel the transfer off the backing paper, flip it over the sticky side down and press the transfer back onto the transfer paper.
3. Cut around the FX transfer leaving around 1cm from the transfer edge.
4. Peel the plastic off and place onto dry skin with the FX face down on your skin
6. Push wet cloth onto the back of the FX until wet through
7. Hold in place for 30 seconds, gently peel off the paper backing – and you’re done!
How to remove:
Fully saturate tattoo with baby oil or household rubbing alcohol and wipe with a cotton pad to easily remove.
This Halloween accessory is particularly complementary with a vampire and Red Riding Hood costume.
Get these gruesome and bloody wounds without the pain! You’ll have to reassure people it’s not real.
Material: Latex Free
2-3 Day Delivery – £3.99
1-2 Day Delivery – £4.99
Next Day before 6pm – £7.99
Saturday before 1pm – £23.50
*All services are based on working days. Weekends, Bank Holidays and other closed days are not counted.
Please note that it is not possible to return items purchased from our website to our stores. You must follow our returns policy and return goods by post.
You may return any purchase to us made over the web to us subject to the following:
- Items must be returned unused, with all original packing material within 14 working days of purchase
- Items must be unused and in a saleable condition
- Items such as wigs, makeup, teeth or underwear must be returned unopened and unused with the tamper seals in place where tamper seals are provided
Include the delivery note or a copy of your email invoice with the goods. Send the goods in appropriate packaging.
We do not refund return shipping costs: it is your responsibility to return items to us; we recommend using a traceable service offering proof of delivery such as Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class. Angels cannot be held responsible if anything is lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
Refunds will be made to the card that was used for the original purchase. Refunds are processed as soon as possible. Your bank/credit card provider can take up to five working days to credit your account after we have notified them of a refund.
Please note that it is not possible to return items purchased from our website to our Shaftesbury Avenue Shop or Hendon Shop. You must follow our returns policy and return goods by post.
None of the above affects your statutory rights.